Bilingual Registered Nurse - Part Time
Sykes Assistance Services, ,
SYKES Assistance Services
Bilingual Registered Nurse
Start Date: September 4, 2018
Location: Work from Home - Ontario
You’ll get to learn everything there is to know about teletriage and how to help our patients access the support or service they require. You will answer inbound calls with professionalism and empathy. The knowledge learned in training will help you process calls in a prompt, courteous manner. You are accurate in your data entry, empathetic, confident in helping people and diligent in completing your assigned work with pride. You thrive in a one-on-one patient setting.
Here’s what you need to be successful:
• Triage skills – you know when your patient needs critical care and you make sure they know it too.
• Communication skills – you ask the right questions so you can make informed decisions about patient care.
• Critical thinking – you’re a natural at making observations, draw conclusions, create information and ideas, evaluate, and improve your knowledge base.
• Current professional qualifications – you’re a registered nurse in good standing with the governing body in the province you work.
A couple of administrative notes:
• You know how to use a computer, and you’ve got a high-speed internet connection.
• You have a landline, and you’re able to comply with our work-from-home privacy and security requirements (which we’ll tell you about in the interview).
• You can work 8 or 10-hour shifts including days, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Complimentary Roadside Assistance
• On-site-in service training
• Tuition assistance to support professional growth
• Full Technology Suite supplied
• Bilingual Premium
If you want your work to be about helping people, you’re going to love it here. That’s what we’ve been doing since 1955, and we’ve had over 60 years to get it right!
• 3 or more years of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse with one year of acute care
• Able to read, write and speak English and French.
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing
Sykes Assistance Services takes care of clients; we are people helping people. When Canadians pick up the phone to get help – for medical issues, for roadside assistance, for many programs you know – it’s our people on the line who assist when it’s needed the most.
Go to link to apply: https://tinyurl.com/ycod5my6