Pre-GED and GED Preparation
We can help you prepare to successfully write the GED tests. Our FREE pre-GED program can also help you upgrade your basic skills and knowledge to prepare you to learn the GED materials. We will also help you develop good study habits and give you tips on how to pass the GED tests.
The GED "General Educational Development" is an Ontario High School Equivalent Certificate for adults who have been unable to complete high school. The GED certificate is recognized by many colleges, apprenticeship programs and employers, as meeting secondary school graduation requirements. The GED test consists of five separate exams (Science, Social Studies, Reading, Math and Writing).
Reasons people write the GED test include:
- receiving a high school equivalency certificate
- qualifying for employment
- getting a promotion
- registering for an apprenticeship
- applying for admission to college or other training institution
- achieving personal satisfaction
For more information, visit: