Educational and Workplace Training
Welcome to Educational and Workplace Training! In this program, we teach essential skills and literacy skills to help you:
- find a better job or keep your current job
- prepare for college upgrading
- prepare to write the GED
- explore apprenticeships
- manage your everyday life
- soft skills solutions training.
- You are eligible for this program if you are an adult, live in Ontario and:
- You are unemployed
- You are employed, but need to upgrade your skills to keep your job
All of our programs are FREE and funding for transportation may be available.
When you book an appointment with us, you will meet the instructors and get to see the learning environment. Once this is done, we'll work with you to set up a learning plan based on your goals, needs and abilities.
We offer an adult learning environment with small classrooms and individualized instruction. Online learning is also available.
Everyone is treated as an equal and encouraged to bring their experiences and knowledge. You learn at your own pace and set your own goals. It's an adult-friendly way to learn about things that are relevant and meaningful to you.
"Great teaching techniques and the instructor always made me comfortable. Explained things in a way I would understand. The instructor never made me or anyone else feel incompetent with our learning disability." Former learner