We have several different kinds of programs, each designed to help you reach your goals.
These programs are:
- Workplace Training: Improve your essential skills so you can get the job you want!
- College Upgrading Preparation: Improve your reading, writing and math skills to get ready for college upgrading.
- Pre-GED and GED Preparation: We can help you prepare to write your General Educational Development test
(Grade 12 equivalency).
- Apprenticeship: Explore different apprenticeship career paths and upgrade your skills to prepare for training opportunities.
We can also help you to learn how to study and take tests, so you can confidently write your Certificate of Qualification exam.
- Literacy and Basic Skills: Upgrade your skills in reading, writing, managing money and time and basic math.
- Soft Skills Solutions training.
All of our programs offer basic computer training skills!
Computer skills are very important to have in every part of today's workforce!
We offer e-mail, Internet, Microsoft Word and Excel, which are all important things to know, not only for keeping a job but also for searching the Internet for jobs, writing your resume and contacting employers.