We provide the following in order to help empower those seeking employment:
- Access to the Resource Centre and information such as job postings, faxing resumes, photocopying, use of computers
- Employment Counseling Services (eligibility criteria)
- Assistance with resumes and cover letters
- Information on interviews and practice interviews
- Job matching and wage subsidies ( eligibility requirements/suitability)
- Ontario Job Futures provides information on current trends and future outlooks for around 200 occupations common to Ontario.
- Employment Profile provides information about graduate outcomes and satisfaction to help people choose programs at Ontario's publicly-funded colleges.
- Ontario Skills Passport provides descriptions of Essential Skills and work habits important for success in work, learning and life.