Cooper Equipment Rentals, 22 Pacific Avenue, Sudbury
Job Overview / Description
- Wash/clean equipment
- Organize equipment in the yard
- Maintain clean physical facilities
- Check fluid levels and test operations of equipment before loading
- Help loading and unloading equipment
- Check equipment for damage upon return, report damage and fill out service tags for all returned equipment
- Assist mechanics with basic mechanical task such as oil change, etc.
- Deliver small equipment and tools
- Self-starter, very customer-service orientated and works well in a team environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Comfortable with computers
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 lbs
- Mechanically inclined
-Full Time. Hours: 7am - 5pm
- Very good benefits!
- Group RRSP matching!
- Continuous training and learning environment!
How to Apply
- Send résumé to: Marc Potvin, Branch Manager
- Deadline to apply: November 15, 2018