School Bus Driver
Leuschen Transportation, ,
School Bus Driver
Location: 1299 Lorne St, Sudbury ON, P3C 5M9
Job Type: Part-Time, Split-Shift, Monday - Friday
Shift: Approx. 7:00-9:00am and 2:00-4:00pm (20-25 hours/week)
Pay Rate: $17.00 as a Driver, $14.00 during Training.
Job Posting End Date: May 31, 2018
If you already have a Class B Driver’s License that's GREAT . If you don't have one...
THAT'S OK TOO! PAID "BZ" TRAINING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Leuschen Transportation as part of Student Transportation of Canada, is proud to be Greater City of Sudbury’s most established and experienced operator. We provide transportation services to the thousands of school children who depend on us each day to arrive at school safely, on time and ready to learn. We also provide Sudbury’s “Handi Transit” program with more than 150,000 trips annually.
Our drivers are mothers, fathers, grandparents, neighbours and friends with roots that are deep in the communities we serve. They are dependable, have a genuine commitment to safety and deliver exceptional customer service each day.
• PAID ‘BZ’ Training. Earn while you learn!
• NO Evenings, Weekends, Holidays or Summers
• Part-Time, Flexible Employment (20-30 hours per week)
• $17.00 per hour and exclusive Blue Cross Health and Dental benefits for drivers.
• May be able to bring your child on the bus!
• Make a positive difference in the lives of local children and support the education of future generations.
To Apply, you must :
• Must be over the age of 21.
• Demonstrate attention to detail with a positive attitude.
• Must possess a full G driver’s license with 3 years of clean driving experience.
• Ability to successfully pass a Background Check and MTO medical.
How to apply?
Online at : www.leuschentransportation.com/join-our-team-
Call us: 705-674-0708 or drop by out office Today!
Leuschen Transportation, as part of Student Transportation of Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in our selection process, please reach out to a member of our Recruitment Team at 705-674-0708 or 289-233-5708.