Player Services Representative (PSR)
Gateway Casinos Sudbury, ,
Job Title: Player Services Representative
Employer: Gateway Casinos Sudbury
Job Posted Until: April 20th, 2018
Who We Are:
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is the largest and most diversified gaming company in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,100 employees and operates 26 gaming properties with 286 tables, over 9,800 slots, 57 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider in Northern Ontario, Gateway will undertake two new planned builds in North Bay and Kenora. Gateway is undertaking an ambitious growth strategy to dramatically improve the customer experience and attract new customers. This includes the development of proprietary casino and food and beverage brands like Match Eatery & Public House and Atlas Steak + Fish. This year Gateway is celebrating 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com
Why Work For Us:
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
Our friendly atmosphere, attentive and committed service starts with you! Make each and every customer’s experience a great Gateway one!
The Player Services Representative (PSR) is the ambassador of our Winner’s Circle Rewards loyalty program. In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer service engaging guests to provide a memorable entertainment experience.
• Greet customers and provide information on events and promotions
• Explain and enroll customers in the Winner’s Circle Rewards loyalty program
• Assist in implementing on-site events, promotions and entertainment initiatives
What You’ll Require:
• A secondary school diploma; post-secondary diploma in Marketing or a Business related discipline is preferred
• A minimum one year of experience in a related field
• Proven high level of Customer Service
• Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
• Knowledge of computer application packages and mathematical skills
• The ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
How to Apply:
Send résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com and write job title in subject line