Admiral Group, ,
Admiral Live produces and serves live events across Ontario. Working with Admiral means having access to years of event experience in marketing, programming, production, vendor and venue management.
Position: Vendor Manager
This position is a part-time (contract) to manage all aspects of service operations for vendors at festivals that we represent. The Vendor Manager is responsible for ensuring that the festival achieves its desired strategic and business objectives through management of its vendors.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of vendors at festivals
• Develops and maintains successful relationships with vendors
• Managing all food trucks and vendors who attend our festivals
• Validate that all vendors have proper licencing and certifications
• Handle patron’s preferences and complaints
• Ensure safety standards are maintained
• Identifies and implements opportunities for increased Vendor participation
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in event management
• Exceptional communication skills
• Must be a strong manager and possess excellent leadership and customer service skills.
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs daily
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple team and Vendor demands concurrently
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this position, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position title before April 1st, 2018