Admiral Group, ,
Admiral Live produces and serves live events across Ontario. Working with Admiral means having access to years of event experience in marketing, programming, production, vendor and venue management.
Position: Maintenance Manager
This position is a part-time (contract) to manage all aspects of the maintenance/clean-up at our festivals across Ontario.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of the maintenance/clean-up department
• Help set-up and tear down festival equipment
• Oversee your team and make sure they’re working efficiently
• Keeping festival area clean
• Empty garbage’s when full
• Comfortable working in busy environment and will have a demonstrated ability to “multi-task”
• Be attentive to detail, innovative and confident
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong knowledge of the OHSA (Occupational Health & Safety Act.
• Valid G licence or equivalent
• Owns and willing to use their personal pick-up truck
• Exceptional communication skills
• Must be a strong manager and possess excellent leadership and customer service skills
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this position, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position title before April 1st, 2018.