Food Truck Manager
Admiral Group, ,
Admiral Live produces and serves live events across Ontario. Working with Admiral means having access to years of event experience in marketing, programming, production, vendor and venue management.
Position: Food Truck Manager
This position is a part-time (contract) to manage all aspects of food service operations for the food truck that our company owns.
• Oversee day-to-day operations for Admiral owned food truck at festivals
• Handle patron’s preferences and complaints
• Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records
• Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked
• Ensure food truck staff members follow proper sanitation procedures
• Ensure customer dining experience is satisfactory
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in food service
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in management
• Bachelor Degree in a hospitality field is preferred, however, experience may sufficient
• Must have a valid Food Handler Certification
• Exceptional communication skills
• Must be a strong manager and possess excellent leadership and customer service skills.
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs daily
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this position, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position title before April 1st, 2018.