Superintendent/Building Manager (2)
We are seeking a Superintendent/Building Manager Team of Two (2) who is energetic, detail oriented and hard-working. You will be the "face" of Homestead and the point of contact in the building. We are currently looking to fill locations across Ontario. For current locations, please visit our website https://www.homestead.ca/careers.
Why work for Homestead?
• Rent-Free Apartment
• No Commute
• Competitive Salary
• Extensive Benefit Package
• Hands-on work
• On-the-job Training
• Opportunities for Personal & Professional Growth
• Family-Oriented & Friendly Environment
What would the responsibilities be?
• Ensure cleanliness of common areas & corridors
• Prepare apartments for new residents
• Facilitate work orders and perform minor maintenance in plumbing & electrical
• Other grounds maintenance
• Address tenant concerns effectively and promptly
• Maintain positive relations with tenants
• Show vacant apartments to prospective residents
• Collect and record incoming rents
• Serve legal documents as needed
• Rent upcoming suites and complete required documentation
• Ensure resident safety and security at all times
• Respond appropriately and professionally to emergencies
• Maintain fire safety logs and winter logs
• Follow an ‘on-call’ schedule
• Maintain accurate stock control records
• Other duties as assigned by Property Manager
If you like to clean, perform general maintenance requests and are interested in helping people, please apply with your partner today. No experience required.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Please make needs known in advance.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Sudbury Vocational Resource Centre in the subject line.
Deadline to apply: September 25, 2017