Fraud Analyst (Bilingual Disputes)
Apply for this job on the following link :
• Summary of This Role
• Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history. Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
• What Part Will You Play?
• Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
• Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
• What Are We Looking For in This Role?
• Minimum Qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Typically No Relevant Experience Required
• Preferred Qualifications
• Previous work experience in a fraud related field.
• What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
• Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
• Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.